ADVENTURE DAYS AND LUXURY NIGHTS
Belize is one of the best destinations for your adventure. Not because of her nature-rich landmarks, wildlife, delicious meals, beautiful beaches, diverse culture, terrestrial and aquatic wonders, archaeological sites but mainly because of the unique experience in this paradise on earth.
If you’re wanting the perfect jungle heaven experience, Ian Anderson’s Cave Branch is THE place. No word can perfectly describe this brilliant piece of paradise! No wonder travelers called this place “Jungle Heaven”. It’s unique combination of natural and man-made features made the abode fit naturally with nature. Uniquely situated in Belmopan, within 5 km of Blue Hole National Park, Crystal Cave, and St Herman’s Cave. If you’ve ever wanted to experience what it’s like to be surrounded by wildlife and emerge yourself in nature this is the place to spend a solid week. With thrilling adventures to pick from Ian Anderson’s Cave Branch has everything you seek for an unforgettable experience.
THINKING OF VISITING BELIZE?
Here are some thrilling jungle adventures that’ll make your stay in the paradise an unforgettable one.
- Extreme Caving: Crystal Cave and Black Hole Drop: If you’re an extreme cave explorer, Crystal Cave and the Black Hole Drop of Actun Loch Tunich are two adventures you can’t miss during your trip to Belize. These tours are not for the faint of heart and all participants must be able-bodied and accompanied by a certified guide.
- Lost World Cave Tour: Start the journey with a 45 minute hike to reach an ancient cave and explore the crystal chambers that are over 2,ooo years old.
- Cave Tubing: One of the most popular things to do in Belize is cave tubing. This fun, relatively safe adventure activity takes you to the spiritual center of the ancient Maya, all while floating on inner tubes.
- Waterfall Cave Expedition: The ultimate climbing adventure, tackle waterfalls one at a time by following an ancient river cave.
- Zip-Lining adventure: Fly over the jungle from tree to tree and enjoyed views that can only be seen while soaring through the jungle.
- Maya Ruins: Rediscover an ancient civilization explore over a dozen temples and pyramids that have been the same for thousands of years.
THE JUNGLE LODGE
The lodge consist of an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a spa tub and a bar. As if that isn’t enough for a jungle house, an adventure planner is also some of the services you’ll enjoy. However, the lodge has 23 rooms offered at premium level, free bottled water, safes, showers, and free toiletries and ceiling fans. With out a doubt, Caves Branch is an amazing place to be! The scenery is beautiful and the tours very unique and fun. The lodge provides a perfect combination of adventures and relaxation. You can pick from various tours to do throughout the morning and early afternoon and then have 3-4 hours before dinner to relax by the pool, walk through the botanical gardens, get drinks at the bar. While dinner is at a set time you’ll love the family orientated energy, the staff members are also some of the friendliest people you’ll come across while traveling through Belize.
THE PERFECT TREE HOUSE
Surrounded by wildlife and beautiful jungle views this luxury tree house is the perfect place to immerse yourself in nature and experience Belize like never before. Complete with an outdoor and indoor shower you’ll feel like you’re apart of the jungle.
A Special Thanks to the staff at Ian Anderson’s Cave Branch for making our stay a truly incredible experience. Each one of them makes this place special. Rhonda Gill, Esperanza our tour leader, Darwin and Jason our tour guides.